To Add a Sibling Box Add-On- Click Here!
- Monthly Theme! -What is grateful living? How do we raise grateful kids? This BOX is created to teach our littles about what it means to live gratefully in every day ways!
- Imaginative Play! -A Snuppet... that's a snack bag and a puppet #multipurpose #momwin
- Two Featured Picture Books! -How To Be A Lion, A sweet & magical children's book that opens up creativity and discussion about the value of friendship and being ok with who we are! And Me: A Compendium, an adorable and interactive kid's journal that will spark many conversations about gratitude!
- Craft & Activity Kits! -7 Crafts and Activities, including a craft kit from Spalted Home (we include what you need... so no last minute runs to Target or Michaels for craft supplies), for building, for creating, for sparking imagination, because we believe littles learn through play!
- Conversation Starters! -Selected questions to spark conversations about the theme in a natural way as you read, play and create with your little one!
- A Surprise Gift! -A special pair of earrings that give back and empower women for mom from Avenue 261!
- A Family Give Back Challenge -Using everything in the box to teach little ones through their play & creativity to giveback and build community
- Partner with a non profit! -The Water Project, We give back with each box sold + you and your little ones give back through the activities in your box so together we make an impact!
Designed for families with children ages 3-7. We highly recommend adult supervision during all crafts and activities.